Reeds Africa Consult Job Vacancy: Technical Sales Executive, Requirements, and Application Details
Our Client is seeking to recruit an experienced ELV Technical Sales Executive. responsible for the sales for ELV Systems including Fleet Management System, CCTV, Access Control, Visitor Management, Intrusion Detection, Perimeter Protection, Fire Alarm, Public Address, IP intercom systems, Hotel Room Access Control System, MATV/IPTV, High Speed Internet, Fiber Optic Backbone networks ,Structured Cabling ,Network Active Switch Component, Wireless Network Solutions etc.
Responsibilities for the Technical Sales Executive Job
- Responsible for Sales & Marketing of ELV products to Consultants, contractors, builders, owners required for Major buildings and real estate developers.
- Generating enquiries, participating in tenders, submitting proposals, quotations and booking orders.
- Develop & maintain new customers / clients to expand the business operations.
- Maintain relationship with existing consultants, contractors, builders, clients with high priority to develop the business as well as presence in the market.
- Review Customer complaints & do follow up for necessary corrective and preventive actions in liaison with execution team.
- Collecting competitor information, analyze the current trend & market the range of products to upcoming projects.
- Coordinate with the finance team to ensure procurement of materials is done as per delivery schedule and lead time.
- Ensure timely delivery of orders on hand and achieve customer satisfaction in each and every business deal.
- Assist in solutions design, site surveys, make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs
- Submit reports regularly to reporting officer on sales funnel, projection and collection.
- Coordinate with Planning team, Project Engineers and execution teams / sub-contractors for site inspection reports.
- Any other works assigned by Superiors from time to time.
Technical Sales Executive Job Qualification
- Minimum Diploma in Business, Technology or any related field
- Minimum 2 years of related technical Pre-Sales and business development with good customer networks
- In-depth technical knowledge of surveillance, security products or IT Technologies is strongly preferred
- Experience in ELV projects and possessing networks within the construction industry is strongly preferred
- Possess entrepreneurial drive, aptitude for self-growth and excitement for technology/electronics
- Self-driven attitude, with a strong interest in sales, negotiation and partnership development
- Strong communication, presentation and relationship building skills
- Able to conduct site surveys and attend site meetings for the ELV solution
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Reeds Africa Consult Job Vacancy: Technical Sales Executive, Requirements, and Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.