Recours Four Job Vacancies 2018 for Technical Product Trainer
Our client is an authorized distributor and service agent for one of the largest companies in Power & Hand Tools equipment & machinery in the world. They deal in tea pruners, hedge trimmers, brush cutters, mist blowers, chainsaws, earth augers, manual sprayers and more. They seek a Technical Product Trainer for their Nairobi branch.
- Report to the General Manager of the Service Centre in Kenya;
- Plan and carry out technical trainings (including product demonstrations in the field)
- Provide technical support to customers;
- Provide updates / interact with headquarters in Germany
- Any other tasks as assigned by the General Manager.
- Bachelors degree of engineering in a related field or equivalent work experience ( Mechanical, Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering)
- 3+ years of Technical and Application training experience – technical aptitude required
- Knowledge of training and learning principles and ability to present and teach technical information to others
- Advanced knowledge in the following computer programs: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with webinar and e-learning applications
- Machinery or engine industry background – Particularly 2 stroke Power tools like Power Saws, Brush cutter, Water pumps, Motorized Sprayers
- Must have truly exceptional communication skills
- Willing to travel among East African countries, up to 15 – 20 weeks travels in the year.
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us firstname.lastname@example.org before 22nd March 2018.
Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements.