People Insights Job Vacancy for Regional Sales Rep, Application Details
It entails meeting business goals and working to achieve long term growth of SEMINIS products in the small holder and large scale farming segments in Kenya by being a key member of the sales team that will drive the growth of Monsanto’s business in Kenya.
Regional Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Provide agronomic support & advice to the customers and prospects
- Follow up on grower (visits, calls) and trials
- Prepare the plan visits in line with the Operational plan
- Strategically plan activities to generate demand for available products. Research and understand the needs of the customer, and plan sales activities to increase sales and hybrid adoption.
- Uses competitive/marketing insights to challenge the customer using different available tools/materials
- Closes sales/obtain the buying commitment from the grower
- Work with customer to ensure complaints are resolved in a timely manner.
- Account planning through use of IDEA & salesforce.com
- Coach and support farmers on product management to ensure they succeed
- Provide after-the-sale customer service that increases customer loyalty and the % of seed purchase from Monsanto.
- Plan and deliver presentations to customers and potential customers that help increase sales in sales area.
- Allocates and utilizes available resources to maximize return on short-term and long-term strategic plan for sales area.
- Actively contributes to analyze local market needs and suggest changes or improvements to distribution strategy and farmer’s segmentation.
- Maintain and develop relationship with the customer’s Full accountabilities of money collection from the customers on time and be proactive in early money collection.
- Contribute, implement and follow-up as per Monsanto’s guidance and compliance (Business conduct, FCPA, Pledge, ESH Policy)
- Provide Monsanto with the necessary market intelligence required for the commercial success
- Setting PCM4 and demo trials / follow up trial execution at grower level to create product awareness that best fit customer needs.
- Populate/Maintain customer data base in Salesforce.com
- Provides demand forecast visibility in IBP
Qualifications for the Regional Sales Representative Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or related field
- A master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Work Experience: 5+ years’ sales/ account management experience, with at least 2 years in the agricultural industry.
- Should be willing to relocate
Special Skills: Personal skills
- Results oriented
- Customer oriented
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Enjoys working in a team
- Able to work with autonomy and willing to travel intensively on business (80% of the time)
- Able to prioritize
- Assertive and takes initiative to make things happen
- Technical skills
- Valid driver’s license and experience (minimum 5 years)
- Good command of English language
- Data analytics will be highly essential
Sound like a job for you? Why work with us?
- Life at Monsanto means collaborating with dedicated professionals in a stimulating environment.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- You will work with market leading brand products in a global organization.
- We provide competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and some of the best career development opportunities in the industry.
- Monsanto is named Great Place to Work in many countries around the world.
- Join our global team where your contribution will make a real difference
How to Apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding People Insights Job Vacancy for Regional Sales Rep, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.