Penda Health Job Vacancies 2018 for Community Oral Health Officer
Penda Health is an award-winning private company that is transforming healthcare in Kenya by building a chain of outpatient medical centres that make extremely high quality healthcare accessible to every family and offer unparalleled patient experience.
We have 5 branches and planning to continue growing fast. Our vision is to be the most trusted healthcare provider in Africa!
About the Role:
The position offers an opportunity of giving high quality dental care to our patients with the state of the art dental equipment in a friendly environment that will help in performing pain free procedures.
- In charge of growing your unit
- Lots of growth opportunities and promotions over time(We are a fast growing company)
- Experience a fun and unique culture
- Provide high quality oral health services (including assessments, cleaning, and different procedures)
- Be creative about increasing your patient numbers. Come up with ideas for promotions and get lots of freedom to tailor services and prices to your patients
- Be an expert at painless extractions
- Make kids love dental check-ups 🙂
- Starting base salary is dependent on experience and qualifications
- Opportunity available to share in the profits of your dental clinic
Location and hours:
- We have openings at our Medical Centres in Kahawa West,Embakasi,Umoja,Huruma and many more branches to come.
- Working hours are 52 per week
- Diploma in Community Oral Health
- 1 year practical attachment
- 1 year working experience as a COHO
- Copy of recommendation letter from MOH
- Association Certificate from Oral health Association of Kenya (OHAK)
How to Apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Penda Health Job Vacancies 2018 for Community Oral Health Officer, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.