Mobisol Group Job Vacancies 2018 for Internal Tax Advisor
Mobisol is one of the world’s leading companies for Solar Home Systems with approximately 700 passionate employees, delivering a clean and affordable alternative to fossil fuels for low-income households (living without access to reliable energy). Our dedicated product line combines solar energy with innovative mobile technology and accessible microfinancing. Having successfully installed more than 100,000 solar home systems in Tanzania and Rwanda, Mobisol is now moving into the business at a larger scale. Our commitment to quality, product innovation, and sustainable development makes us a highly inspiring community to work with. Please read more about Mobisol at www.plugintheworld.com.
To support our dynamic team in Berlin, Mobisol is looking for a
Internal Tax Advisor (m/f) based in Nairobi, Kenya or Arusha, Tanzania
With special focus on international taxes and transfer pricing
As the internal corporate tax advisor, as part of the finance team in Berlin, you will primarily focus on international tax topics at headquarter level as well as for our subsidiaries in East Africa, Mauritius and China. As the first point of contact, you coordinate and execute all company-related tax topics in close cooperation with our accounting, controlling and legal teams.
- Handle the full range of direct and indirect tax and transfer pricing related topics
- Overview national and cross-border tax compliance and customs regulations of operations in East Africa, Mauritius, China and Germany
- Manage transfer pricing documentation
- Monitor timely and accurate preparation and filing of tax returns
- Maintain relationships to external tax consultants in different countries of operation
- Perform research on tax exposure of new business and financing activities
- Provide advice on options for further development of international group structure
- Support and monitor headquarter and local finance teams on day-to-day tax-related questions and tasks
- Liaise with business modeling team to further develop national and group tax planning
- You are in the preparation for passing the tax consultant exam or have already successfully completed it
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the holistic tax management of international companies
- You have a high degree of responsibility and self-initiative
- You consider the application and further development of IT based solutions as an integral part of your profession
- Your German and English language skills are on an excellent level
- This position is perfect for you if you want to apply your analytical skills, your communication skills and your ability to work in a team
- If you employ entrepreneurial thinking as well as your hands-on mentality, you are our ideal candidate
The position, with direct reporting line to the Finance Director, gives you the opportunity to gain insight into a multitude of topics in a fast-growing international company and to further develop yourself professionally and personally. You will become part of a multicultural, highly motivated team of colleagues who combine professional expertise with personal passion for renewable energies and electrifying rural Africa.
How to Apply