Lewa Wildlife Conservancy Job Vacancies 2018 for Bursary Programme Officer
Lewa Wildlife Conservancy (Lewa), based in Isiolo Kenya, is an organization that works as a catalyst and a model for the conservation of wildlife and its habitat.
We are looking for a high calibre, self-driven and dedicated Bursary Programme Officer with a commitment to excellence.
Reporting to the Lewa Education Programme Manager, this position is responsible for the general administrative duties in matters related to the bursary programme.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess applications based on criteria for bursary;
- Nurturing and mentorship of the students in the bursary programme;
- Management of the relevant information in the Salesforce database management programme;
- Handling of communication with donors including reporting to them as may be required from time to time;
- Writing proposals to donors on need basis; and
- Schedule and conduct career talks, student meetings. school visits, parents meetings and other bursary programme related events
- A holder of a Bachelors’ degree in Education, Community Development, Sociology, Communication or any other relevant qualification;
- 3 years’ post-qualification experience in a similar position;
- Strong written and oral communication skills, self-driven, innovative, team player who can also thrive independently;
- Experience in the use Salesforce database will be an added advantage; and
- Qualified and experienced female candidates are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining a dynamic, committed team, please send your resume and application letterto the address below indicating your current salary as well as expected salary for this position.
Provide your daytime telephone contact and contacts of three professional referees by February 16,2018.
NB: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More