Lamu County Job Vacancy For Hospitality Officer, Application Details
Requirements for the Hospitality Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Public Administration; Business Administration / Management, Community Development or any other Social Science;
- Must have at least two (2) years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Hospitality Officer Job Responsibilities
- Organize and coordinate event to ensure maximum efficiency;
- Supervise and evaluate support staffs;
- Ensure supplies and equipment are adequate in quality and quality;
- Handle customer complaints when necessary;
- Assume responsibility of budgeting and monitoring in hospitality related expenses;
- Enforce adherence to regulations and quality standards;
- Ensure all records are kept properly and consistently;
- Review and prepare reports for senior management;
- Ensuring excellent service delivery to public and stakeholders experience.
How to Apply
The Secretary Lawn County Public Service Board P.O. Box 536-80500 Lamu. The applications should reach the County Public Service Board Office on or Before 27th December 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Youth, Women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.Applicants must attach photocopies of the following documents:
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates
- Valid Clearance Certificate of Good Conduct, HELB, Credit Reference Bureau, Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission and Kenya Revenue Authority KRA Tax Compliance
- Any other relevant supporting documents.
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope.