KONE Corporation Job Vacancy For Sourcing Administrator, Application Details
KONE, one of the global leaders in the elevator and escalator industry is looking for a Sourcing Administrator for our Kenya Office.
- Ensure timely, quality and cost competitive supply to unit
- Responsible for meeting targets and deliverables set by Sourcing Unit Manager/ Managing Director
- Responsible to update and maintain price lists in relevant systems and databases
- Accountable for processing all incoming and outgoing goods activities for Branch Proximity Stock, order related material deliveries or parcel deliveries
- Accountable to perform the Physical inventory of Branch Proximity Stocks, according to frontline and global regulations
- Ensure compliance and adherence to KONE sourcing policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with quality, safety, and environmental standards
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration and stakeholder relationships
- Bachelor degree preferably with Accounting and Finance background
- Fluent level of English, additional languages are a plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience in sourcing, supply chain or relevant area
- Proficient in MS Office with excellent knowledge in Excel and powerpoint
- Experience with SAP will be an added value
- Good Negotiation skills, with the basic know-how of Contract and service level agreement.
How to Apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding KONE Corporation Job Vacancy For Sourcing Administrator, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.