KCB Job Vacancy for Workforce Manager, Application Details
To provide effective real time and effective analysis, scheduling and forecasting of human resources at the KCB Customer Experience.
Workforce Manager Job Responsibilities
- Monitors forecasting effectiveness and accuracy at all levels.
- Ensures service levels and productivity goals are met, implements and maintains workforce management platform.
- Maintains and analyzes workforce performance, lead analysis and staffing change data for continuous quality and productivity improvement.
- Coordinates all reporting related to workforce management.
- Develops performance indicators and reporting mechanisms to measure operating standards and to facilitate effective decision making support.
- Organizes project tasks, structures information, and collection activities and sets time lines for completion of required tasks.
- Develops and maintains scheduling processes.
- Serves as the resident expert on workforce management software package.
- Participates in long range planning and the formulation of goals.
- Oversees technology and process improvements to ensure the highest level possible customer satisfaction and cost effectiveness.
Qualifications for the Workforce Manager Job
- University Degree preferably in a Business related field.
- A Master’s degree or Professional qualifications in Workforce Management.
- Have at least 6 years’ experience in customer experience with below responsibilities:
- 3 years experience in a contact centre
- 2 years experience in workforce management
- 1 year experience in bank operations
- A thorough knowledge of Retail Banking products and services, and extensive Banking Industry knowledge.
- Excellent high quality interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to network and develop strong business relations
- A good understanding of risk, credit policies and procedures.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated competences in championing high performance management.
- Excellent planning, organization, problem solving and analytical skills.
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Career Portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
How to Apply
Apply here for the Workforce Manager – Customer Service Jobs To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday 19th December, 2017 Only short listed candidates will be contacted. NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding KCB Job Vacancy for Workforce Manager, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.