Job Recruitment at Alternate Doors for New Human Resource
Our client is currently recruiting a Human Resource Officer.
Human Resource Job Responsibilities
- The Human Resources Officer is responsible for the day-to-day execution of various HR functions
- Maintaining of HR and payroll data
- Maintaining the staff personal file system in perfect manner to ensure staff personal files are complete and secure
- Handling all areas related to staff leave and maintaining the leave register
- Capturing on all staff leave and off data to T&A system on daily basis
- Maintaining the T&A system and processing of T&A reports on a periodical basis
- Maintaining record on staff requests related to attendance and factoring on daily basis
- Assist in the recruitment process
- Conducting new employee orientation program and other educational and training programs on changes in benefits, diversity etc.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job descriptions and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits
- Raising proactive issues with managers, identifying practical solutions to complex and adverse HR issues and recommending appropriate action plans.
- Briefing new employees on the policies and procedures of an organization.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the management from time to time.
Qualifications for the Human Resource Job
- Bachelor’s degree specialization in Human Resources or equivalent
- Excellent computer skills
- Minimum of 3-4 years’ experience in human resources management in a busy robust HR department.
- IHRM Membership required.
- Conversant with labour laws & HR best practices
- Attention to details & strong work ethic
How to Apply
Send an email with your CV to email@example.com with the subject of the email being the job they wish to apply for.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Job Recruitment at Alternate Doors for New Human Resource, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.