Janta Kenya Job Vacancy for Web Developer (35K), Application details
Our client, an institution of technology in Nairobi seeks to recruit Web Developer who will also work as a tutor to join their dedicated team.
Qualifications for the Web Developer Job
- BS in computer science or a related field.
- 1-year significant experience preferably as a web developer tutor.
- Experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS.
- programming experience, including PHP
- Experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL and a good working knowledge of SQL
- Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
- Good understanding of xxamp
- Experience developing and/or implementing open source software projects.
- Knowledge of the Joomla, Drupal and Word Press content management systems.
How to Apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Web developer’ on the subject line by15th December 2017. Kindly also include a web development project you have completed. Do not attach any certificates.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Janta Kenya Job Vacancy for Web Developer (35K), Application details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.