Janta Kenya Job Vacancy for Call Center Executive Jobs In Nyeri (30K), Application Details
Our client a manufacturing company is seeking to recruit a Call Center Executive to join their dedicated team.
Salary: 30k (Plus commissions)
To contribute to the overall Sales and Marketing objectives of the organization by playing a proactive role towards customer service excellence, Sales order fulfilment and sales target achievement.
As a Call Center Executive you will be part of a team of professionals charged with ensuring continuity of service to a growing number of countrywide customer.
The call center executive is responsible for initial and follow-up order fulfilment, order generation, order tracking and customer service queries. The position holder plays the critical role of first point of contact with external audiences; and provides support by reporting and resolving problems and complaints.
Call Center Executive Job Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls from customers to take orders, answer inquiries and questions, handle complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information.
- Respond to emails and close service tickets within an established timeline
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Recruit and enter new customer information into system; manage such new customers for growth and sustainability.
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Track all orders received up to delivery to the customer; update all stakeholders at regular intervals.
- Keep an updated database with all existing customer information
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Route calls to appropriate resource
- Follow up customer calls where necessary
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Describe products and present a winning business case to potential customers
- Complete call logs and produce call reports
Qualifications for the Call Center Executive Job
- Diploma in customer service, Marketing, Call Center management or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree would be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in use of an ERP
- Good knowledge of commonly used word processing, spreadsheet and database software packages
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Swahili
- knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- knowledge of call center telephony and technology
- 2-3 years’ experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Good data entry and typing skills
- knowledge of administration and clerical processes
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Call Center Executive’ on the subject line by 7th December 2017
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Janta Kenya Job Vacancy for Call Center Executive Jobs In Nyeri (30K), Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.