Janta Kenya Job Vacancies 2018 Instrument Technician
Our Client in Dairy industry is urgently looking for an Instrument Technician to join their dedicated team in Nairobi
- Inspects tests, adjusts, and repairs electric, electronic, mechanical, and pneumatic instruments and systems used to indicate, record, and control generating operations in conventional or nuclear power electric generating plant: Inspects meters, indicators, and gauges to detect abnormal fluctuations.
- Tests accuracy of flow meters, pressure gauges, temperature indicators, controllers, radiation counters or detectors, and other recording.
- Traces out and tests electronic solid state and vacuum tube circuitry and components to locate defective parts in analog and digital, protection, or radiation monitoring systems, using test equipment, schematics, and maintenance manuals.
- Removes defective instruments from system, decontaminates, disassembles, and cleans instruments, and replaces defective parts.
- Reassembles instruments and replaces instruments in system, using hand tools.
- Lubricates instruments and replaces defective wiring and tubing.
- Calibrates readings on instruments according to standards and adjusts phasing and aligns stages to ensure accuracy of recording and indicating function.
- Records calibrations made, parts and components used, and inventory of parts on hand.
- Must have diploma in Instrumentation & electronics from technical training institute
- Minimum 5 Years hands on experience in Instrumentation maintenance and Trouble shooting.
- Experience in dairy, food, beverage, FMCG is an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearly indicating `Instrument Technician’ by 23rd February 2018.