Janta Kenya Job vacancies 2018 for Supervisor Milk Processing
Our client in a dairy industry based in Nakuru is looking to recruit a Supervisor Milk Processing so as to coordinate activities of workers engaged in milk processing.
- Supervise operations such as pasteurizing, standardization, separating, evaporating, drying, cooling and storing of the milk products.
- Examines samples of milk, order changes in temperature and adding of accurate amounts of ingredients in order to obtain specified texture and viscosity.
- Monitoring the steps of the milk process.
- Ensure effective management of all aspects of the milk processes.
- Ensure health and safety policies are adhered to.
- Ensuring high quality services.
- Maintaining of the equipment to ensure proper operating condition.
- Assisting subordinate employees in performing specific tasks.
- Degree/ diploma in food and beverage production from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Experience in supervision of a team/ staff.
- Possess problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of machines and working tools.
- Good communication skills.
- MUST have worked in a dairy company.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, send your application to email@example.com
Clearly indicating ‘Supervisor Milk Processing’ by 23rd February 2018.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Janta Kenya Job vacancies 2018 for Supervisor Milk Processing, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.