Janta Kenya Job vacancies 2018 for Supervisor Milk Processing
Our client in a dairy industry based in Nakuru is looking to recruit a Supervisor Milk Processing so as to coordinate activities of workers engaged in milk processing.
- Supervise operations such as pasteurizing, standardization, separating, evaporating, drying, cooling and storing of the milk products.
- Examines samples of milk, order changes in temperature and adding of accurate amounts of ingredients in order to obtain specified texture and viscosity.
- Monitoring the steps of the milk process.
- Ensure effective management of all aspects of the milk processes.
- Ensure health and safety policies are adhered to.
- Ensuring high quality services.
- Maintaining of the equipment to ensure proper operating condition.
- Assisting subordinate employees in performing specific tasks.
- Degree/ diploma in food and beverage production from an accredited institution.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Experience in supervision of a team/ staff.
- Possess problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of machines and working tools.
- Good communication skills.
- MUST have worked in a dairy company.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, send your application to email@example.com
Clearly indicating ‘Supervisor Milk Processing’ by 23rd February 2018.