Janta Kenya Job Vacancies 2018 for Operator Processing
Our Client in a dairy industry is urgently seeking to recruit an Operator Processing to join their dedicated team in Nakuru.
- Monitors and controls plant operations.
- Constantly reviews the operation of the plant to monitor production and quality,
anticipating and solving problems in a timely manner, and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Participates in projects that improve efficiency and/or reduce operating costs.
- Maintains adequate records of key production variables such as production volume, yield, plant uptime, utility consumption, etc., on a daily, weekly, and/or monthly basis, as required.
- Participates in Quality Assurance program. Communicates directly with QA laboratory to ensure effective participation in the implementation of QA policies and procedures.
Samples and tests process streams as required by the QA program and procedures.
Maintains QA records.
- Diploma/ degree in Dairy Tech/Food Tech/Dairy Micro/Dairy Chem
- At least 5years Experience in Dairy/Beverage/FMCG industry.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearly indicating ‘Operator Processing’ by 23rd February 2018.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More