Janta Kenya Job Vacancies 2018 for Mechanical Technician Bottling
A Bottling mechanical Technician must be knowledgeable of bottling line equipment operations, safety, and repair. They should have basic understanding of electrical/mechanical and troubleshooting skills. Also must be committed to reaching all production requirements.
- Understand and comply with HACCP and GMP requirements and processes
- Able to understand all bottling line machinery and controls
- Must have basic mechanical/electrical troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of basic industrial electricity, 110v, 220v, and 480v three phase
- Communicate to Supervisors, Line Workers, Cellar, Quality Assurance (QA), SENIOR Management, and Co-workers
- Trouble-shoot and repair equipment safely
- Read and understand equipment manuals and drawings
- Report all parts used and needed for reordering to Storeroom Attendant
- Work effectively and remain calm in all situations
- Perform necessary change-over of the bottling line machinery and equipment in a timely manner
- Troubleshoot bottling line and make necessary repairs to keep it running as required
- Replace or repair machinery and equipment needed to keep the bottling line running efficiently
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment and facility to keep them in top working condition
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineer
- At least 5 experience with heavy machines
- Previous experience in the Dairy Industry or production
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Clearly indicating Mechanical Technician Bottling by 23rd February 2018.
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Janta Kenya Job Vacancies 2018 for Mechanical Technician Bottling, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.