IntraHealth International Job Vacancy For IntraHealth International NGO Internships, Application Details
- Improve quality of training and increase the number of graduating health workforce;
- Improve management and leadership of health workforce at the county level and,
- Optimize data use for effective HRH decision making at national and county level.
NGO Internship Internship Objectives
- Provide opportunity for students/graduates of Human Resource Management (HRM) – related courses from local universities and institutions in the following counties: Mombasa, Muranga, Turkana, Homa Bay, Nairobi, Kisumu, Siaya, Migori, Uasin Gishu and Busia to learn from the HR project support and participate in the implementation of intended activities in HRM including HR data management.
- Provide an opportunity to students / graduates from regions with high disease-burden to relate academic work to real HRM practice in the health sector
- Introduce interns to ‘industry best practices’ in organizational culture, work ethics, problem solving, decision making, so as to positively impact productivity, leadership and career development.
Internship period will be for a minimum of 3 months, with a further 3 months extension upon successful performance evaluation.
Requirements for the NGO Internship
- All interns must have personal accident /medical insurance cover during the entire period of the internship
- Interns will be required to bring a laptop during the internship period
- Masters and Bachelors students from universities already pursuing careers that are relevant to wide range of IntraHealth programs and operations e.g. Human Resources (HR), Medical Education, Public health, Community Health Development, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Research and publication, Communications, Economics, Anthropology, Health Information Systems and Information Communication Technology (ICT), Finance & Operations.
- Undergraduate students should be in their third or fourth/last year of study in any of the above fields
- Masters or Bachelor degree graduates should be either awaiting graduation or have graduated within the last 1 year
- Candidates who demonstrate good character, creativity, honesty, positive attitude and ability to learn.
How to Apply
Kindly CLICK HERE to download and complete our application form and forward the duly completed form together with your academic transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before December 22, 2017
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More