Internships Recruitment 2018 for BAT Manufacturing
British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for 4 Manufacturing Intern(s) to join our team in Nairobi.
To learn & understand Integrated Work Systems (IWS) in Manufacturing and apply the knowledge in improving equipment efficiency in the factory
- Observing machine operations in the factory to understand equipment losses
- Work with the factory teams to eliminate equipment losses and implement IWS standards
- Update the relevant documentation per required frequency.
- Participate in loss elimination projects in the factory
- Effective communication to their teams, supervisors and factory management
- Recent University Graduate (Less than 2 years)
- Engineering Degree with at least a Second Class Upper Division
- A record of participation in extra-curricular activities in the University
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good Communication skills
How to Apply