Internships Recruitment 2018 for BAT Manufacturing
British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for 4 Manufacturing Intern(s) to join our team in Nairobi.
To learn & understand Integrated Work Systems (IWS) in Manufacturing and apply the knowledge in improving equipment efficiency in the factory
- Observing machine operations in the factory to understand equipment losses
- Work with the factory teams to eliminate equipment losses and implement IWS standards
- Update the relevant documentation per required frequency.
- Participate in loss elimination projects in the factory
- Effective communication to their teams, supervisors and factory management
- Recent University Graduate (Less than 2 years)
- Engineering Degree with at least a Second Class Upper Division
- A record of participation in extra-curricular activities in the University
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Good Communication skills
How to Apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Internships Recruitment 2018 for BAT Manufacturing, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.