I&M Bank Ltd Job Recruitment 2018 for Relationship Manager – Financial Institutions
I&M Bank Limited, a regional Bank with a fast growing branch network around the country is looking to recruit a competent and highly motivated individual for the following position:
REF:RMFI/10/2018 -RELATIONSHIP MANAGER,FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS
The jobholder will be responsible for developing and growing Financial Institutions (FI) business.
The incumbent will report to the Assistant General Manager- Trade Services and will be responsible for:
- Maintaining FI Relationships including Correspondent banks by constantly reviewing their business needs on a case by case basis. This will be carried out through regular discussions, performing credit reviews, setting up counterparty limits and accounts (both KShs. and Foreign currency (FCY) and cross-sell of other FI products.
- Periodically reviewing the risk rating in terms of Know Your Customer/Anti Money Laundering and Combating of Terrorism Financing (CFT) of our existing FIs and Correspondent banks by obtaining the necessary documentation from them, for Compliance review and confirmation.
- Establishing and on-boarding new FI and Correspondent relationships by requesting for the relevant KYC documentation for review and confirmation by the Risk &Compliance Department. At the same time, seeking for approval from the senior management to on-board the new relationships.
- Upon approval, ensuring that the Relationship Management Applications (RMAs) and/or account opening process is completed by the relevant departments and advising the new status to the new FI relationship.
- Assessing ,recommending and seeking the necessary approvals from the senior management , for all transactions from the FIs that do not have counterparty limits with I&M Proactively looking for business opportunities from other FIs and correspondent banks, by assessing their viability, credit and risk rating and sending the findings to senior management for approval.
- Organizing and attending meetings with FIs and Correspondent banks, with a view of reviewing and strengthening the relationships and preparing Call reports in order to ensure actions plans agreed during the meeting are monitored and completed, within the agreed timelines.
- Reviewing the process and procedure pertaining to Correspondent Banks and preparing a report on the amendments for senior management’s approval.
- Reviewing the Bank’s Vostro offering given to the various FI relationships and either amending or maintaining the pricing depending on the risk and credit rating of the FI and Senior Management’s approval.
- Ensuring that all queries and complaints pertaining to FIs and correspondents banks, are addressed and resolved in a timely manner, so as to maintain high service level standards
- Business related degree.
- Professional qualification in AKIB and/or Certificate of Finance in International Trade
- 5 years of experience in banking operations.
- Fair appreciation of ICC rules i.e. UCPDC, URR, URC, URDG and inherent risks in International Trade.
- Good knowledge of trade documentation and shipping terms.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in the use of information technology
- Well versed with CBK Prudential Guidelines relating to Trade Finance
- Knowledge of relevant bank processes, policies and procedures.
How to Apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding I&M Bank Ltd Job Recruitment 2018 for Relationship Manager – Financial Institutions, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.