IDinsight Job Vacancies 2018 for East Africa Regional Director
Located in Nairobi, the East Africa office supports 21 employees with further growth expected. The East Africa team conducts work across multiple countries (Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, Ethiopia and others) and sectors (i.e., agriculture, health, education, sanitation, access to finance). The East Africa Regional Director (EARD) will define and execute IDinsight’s regional strategy, establish close advisory relationships, and oversee the region’s operations and portfolio of projects. The EARD will be supported by IDinsight’s CEO and Partner team, and will assume responsibility for driving IDinsight’s work and growth in East Africa.
- Strategy: The EARD will be responsible for realizing IDinsight’s sector-transforming vision for the region. As IDinsight’s primary regional representative, the EARD will develop new client engagements and initiatives and refine IDinsight’s multi-country model.
- Relationships: Meaningful, trusting relationships represent the foundation of IDinsight’s model. The EARD will establish him/herself as an expert and trusted advisor to development leaders to increase program effectiveness and shape evidence-based action in the region.
- Teams and operations: The EARD will oversee office operations and Nairobi-based teams. This includes mentoring IDinsight high-performing staff, participating in staffing decisions, managing the office budget, and playing a lead role in hiring for the region.
- Portfolio of projects: The EARD will also supervise IDinsight project work in the region, acting as the project director in some (if not all) projects in the region. The EARD will be responsible for providing strategic guidance to project teams and supporting stakeholder management.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More