Guinness Job Vacancies 2018 for Quality Analyst
Reports To: Quality ManagerContext/Scope:
Purpose of Role
- To provide timely analytical measurement activities to operations team to guarantee Quality assurance at every stage and on the finished product while meeting the production targets.
- To provide quality technical support in problem solving in operations and carry out training on quality assurance processes at all processing stages for operators.
- Provide training to operators for quality assurance of online measurement systems.
- Tusker Brewery is an integrated Supply and Demand business producing a wide range of products including bottled and canned products, keg beer and a wide range of spirits from the UDV plant
- The Shift Quality Analyst works in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as applicable in the role. Operates the laboratory equipment in terms of safety, quality delivery, cost & hygiene. In the event of a breakdown, he / she attend to the breakdown and in case of difficulties, escalate to the Quality Manager for support.
- Leadership Responsibilities and Decision Making Rights
- Understands the Brewhouse, packaging and Spirits line productions plans and takes end to end ownership
- Sets demanding and stretching targets for self and others.
- Owns process control issues and leads 5why for their resolution
- Ability to build trust with team members
- Takes decisions on his/her role within the company procedures and policies to ensure performance targets are achieved.
- Balance team goals with individual responsibilities
- Take ownership and action on any safety concerns to maintain a ZERO harm culture.
- Empowered to safeguard process control and quality of the product
- Adherence to all company safety regulations including operating equipment in adherence to the safety guidelines to ensure all safety requirements for self and those working around the machines are met
- Ensuring that chemical reagents and equipment are well calibrated. Ensure that processes are accurate and checking the performance of measuring systems.
- Preparation and certification of reagents for use by operator and third party chemical providers.
- Carry out laboratory measurements as per the sampling schedule and in accordance to the SOPs and ensure 100% results reliability.
- Real time posting of materials out of quality stocks location.
- Develop and sustain SPC (statistical process control) for quality analysis
- Train operators on online meters calibration and accuracy check.
- Develop and participate in inter lab ring scheme programme to guarantee lab accuracy and certification.
- Analysis and coordination of monthly samples. Ensuring that actions arising from samples are handled. To monitor process critical control points and data generation.
- Recording, processing and reporting of in process quality data and IPQI and raising actions for improvement.
- Leading RCPs and 5whys for quality related failures.
- Champion process quality assurance activities to minimise measurement and quality control work.
- A holder of BSc. in food science and technology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Industrial Chemistry or microbiology
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of Quality, Safety and Environmental Management systems.
- Working Knowledge in Microbiology/ hygiene, Brewing and Packaging process.
How to Apply
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Guinness Job Vacancies 2018 for Quality Analyst, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.