FMCG Job Vacancy: Quality Assurance Manager(200K), Requirements, and Application Details
Our client, a manufacturing company of FMCG products seeks to recruit a Quality Assurance Manager with good experience in a food manufacturing company. The aim of this job is to deliver finished products on time and in full consistent with intended, Productivity, Quality, Delivery, Safety and Morale expectations.
Quality Assurance Manager Job Specific Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining adequate staffing levels for Quality department.
- Develop, implement, monitor and enforce food safety and quality assurance standards/ bench marks to ensure standards and confirming products in the market.
- Implement safety programs that ensure compliance of good manufacturing practices through ISO standards and HACCP.
- Deliver quality, hygiene and safety training programs for the entire factory staffs as and when deemed appropriate.
- Develop, implement and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for quality assurance and production.
- Co-ordinate and facilitate customer, statutory and government requirements and audits
- Develop as well as review & continuously improve Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Drive initiatives, planning and implementation of Continual Improvement (CI) projects to ensure efficient & cost effective processes
- Lead root cause analyses on process gaps & timely corrective action plans using PDCA
- Lead projects to ensure continual improvement within processes – Quality & production
- Ensure efficiency reports are timely submitted to MD for discussion and resource allocation
- Ensure FSMS/Quality requirements as well as statutory & legal regulatory compliance.
- These also include FSMA/HARPC, FSSC 22000, HACCP, UTZ KAPEH, NEMA, OSHA, KEBS standards compliance.
- Undertaking any other assigned duties, when the circumstances at hand dictate so.
Qualifications for the Quality Assurance Manager Job
- Degree in Food Science or any other related qualifications
- 5-10 years’ experience as a QAM in a food manufacturing company
- Quality focused Training and working knowledge of HACCP and ISO 22000
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and reporting skills
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects
- Strong organizational, problem solving and Leadership skills.