Fanisi Job Vacancies 2018 for NGO Office Operations Coordinator
Our client is a manufacturing company that produces healthy and tasty foods and snacks to be distributed to key retail outlets.
They are looking for an office and Operations Coordinator who will be tasked with the following key roles; Finance/accounting, Sales and Merchandising support, Production and operations support, Staff supervision and Office Administration.
- Monitor costs and expenses ensuring they are accurately recorded in a timely manner
- Reconciliation of accounts books ensuring all payments amounts & records are paid on time and entered in the system
- Prepare and review invoices and ETRs for product deliveries ensuring all sales records and reconciliations are completed as planned.
- Serve as main contact for customers and sales representative on all matters related to orders and deliveries.
- Record and track sales representative’s expenses, such as transportation, accommodation fee, and prepare reports against budgets.
- Support the planning, tracking and reporting of production equipment and materials.
- Track the storage and preservation of all raw materials and supplies ensuring high hygienic standards.
- Monitor inventory of offices supplies and the purchasing of raw material, with attention to budgetary constraints.
- As needed, act on behalf of HR Director on administrative activities such as recording staff attendance and absence, ensuring all medical, leave documents are filled.
- Perform any other duties as delegated by management
- Strong knowledge of Accounting principles and practices, financial record keeping and reporting. Use of Quick books 2016 will be an advantage.
- Prior experience working in the retail or manufacturing industry will be preferred.
- Must have proven ability to analyze financial transactions, make original or adjusting entries; ability to comprehend financial transactions; ability to trace transactions through financial records.
- Strong communication skills, high accuracy, detail oriented and methodological approach to problem-solving.
- Flexible, with the ability to work in a highly demanding, stressful environment
- Should be a fast typist with proficiency using Microsoft Office (Word, PPT, excel and outlook) (this is mandatory and will be tested)
- Due to the nature of the job, applicants who reside within (Kiserian) and its environs will be highly considered.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, please fill the form on this link http://bit.ly/2EkQMHN once you submit the form, email us your updated CV (ONLY), quoting the job title (Office and operations coordinator) in the email subject to email@example.com on or before 23rd February 2018.
Kindly DO NOT attach any other certificates/scanned documents to your application.
Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More