Ericsson-Worldwide Job Recruitment for ICT Program Director/Manager, Application Details
Program Manager for Safaricom will follow and will be responsible for all the different projects we have in CU SEA with Airtel customer.
He/she has to secure through all the Project managers working in the different countries and for the different projects that the delivery will be done as per plan agreed with customer with high quality and margins claimed during TG2/SDP2.
He/she has also to ensure the update of all the tools used for the project management.
Ericsson is looking for senior managers and program directors in the area of Consulting and Systems Integration in MMEA. These leaders will be accountable for managing complex and/or large programs, leading its program teams and interfacing with key customer contacts from its early pre-sales to delivery conclusion phases.
- Develop and execute on delivery strategy/processes from pre-sales to realization.
- Drive planning, forecasting, dimensioning and optimization of delivery based on business needs for particular programs.
- Responsible for the delivery of services (scope, cost, quality, time and customer satisfaction) within CSI from sales to delivery phase. Leading project and program activities in the analysis, planning, establishment (execution), realization (execution), handover (execution) and conclusion phases.
- Assist and provide CSI SME knowledge for engagement and sales teams with regards to delivery methodology, cost, scope, and risks of CSI activities and proper alignment of customer requirements.
- Manage and motivate people in diverse teams and geography, both in a line and matrix capacity – including definition of teams, interviewing and selecting process.
- Flexibility and ability to play different technical, project management and business roles as needed to ensure success of the program
- Evaluate and manage third party relationships to ensure that margin levels are met and that the business case is being realized
- Responsibility to capture add-on sales into client environments and develop and maintain strong and positive customer relationships
- Identify and address the end to end implications of changes either in IT, network, operations, services or business models and creative corrective actions to preserve or improve program goals.
Responsibilities (additional if PD on leadership role):
- Strategic and tactical planning as well as organizational alignment across CSI unit;
- Competence, Resource and Performance Management;
- Drive knowledge sharing and certification programs;
Minimum Education and Requirements
- 15 + years of experience, from within the Telco/Systems Integration Industry (consulting or Systems Integration) on driving IT SI transformation programs or projects of high complexity
- Must have proven track record in leading IT / Telco type of Integration Engagements, at least 5 years of experience leading complex SI-Projects/Programs;
- Well proven ability to transform customer requirements and expectations at a high level into a solution that Ericsson can realize as a customer engagement.
- Building a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.)
- Daily presence at customer site, becoming a sort of Ericsson “agent” at the customer premise to increase the customer’s trust in Ericsson as a system integrator.
- Strong financial knowledge/training.
- Highly developed working knowledge of business process, including tender and sales
- Excellent Consulting skills with a proven track record as a customer focused Senior Consultant.
- In depth knowledge of the telecom industry, including a thorough understanding of economic/ commercial/political issues affecting the industry.
- Excellent Leadership abilities proven through line manager or other comparable positions.
- Proven ability to drive team engagements in a tough and time sensitive environment.
- Results oriented. Able to work independently and take a logical and orderly approach to analyzing problems, organizing work and planning actions.
- Strong ability to interact at the senior level; must have superior communication skills to influence others and meet deadlines while building strong relationships both internally and externally.
- Driving up-sales opportunities
- Coaching the team, to interact with them and to support them in their professional growth, and to identify and recognize talents.
- Supporting asset and organizational set-up and growth; a main contributor to the Professional Service culture growth, delivery methodology
- Bachelors degree, preferably in a science, business or telecommunications discipline.
- MBA, from a top university, preferred
- Current PMP certification or is actively pursuing professional project management certification (PMP), recommended to be complete within 1 year
- Develop relationships with senior internal stakeholders and at customers
- Perform work on customer site and engage with customer teams at all levels.
- Work in team settings with competitors and customers.
- Ability to travel more than 50% as required or long stays at customer sites.
- Work with less experienced staff in advancing their skill set.
Focus areas of domain expertise:
- BSS (Real time and converged solutions, Billing, Swap, Portals, Campaign mgmt, EAI and CRM, Siebel)
- OSS (Fulfillment, Assurance, EAI, customer experience management, Order Management)
- Service Delivery and Service Enablement solutions and VAS (Value added services) transformation/consolidation;
- Project & program management
- Operations Support Systems consulting
- Pre-sales experience
- Good Knowledge on eTOM frame work and ITIL
- Leading large scale project/ program
In addition, below skills are required:
- Leadership skill
- Customer Management
- Resource Management
- Excellent communication skill
- Good experience in Managing internal and external stakeholder
- Good experience in follow up and monitor project / program financial status
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
How to Apply
- HOT: Latest MUSIC, VIDEOS, MOVIES & More