Digital TV Media Recruitment for Dealer Sales Rep (24K), Application Details
Our client a leading international digital TV media seeks to recruit hardworking, aggressive and skilled dealer sales representatives to work closely with dealers and sell the company’s products; meeting and exceeding the set targets.
- Attainment of sales objectives.
- To reach expected sales targets by attracting dealers and re-sale accounts, to increase company sales through clients.
- To maintain a stable and progressive relationship with current dealers and resellers.
- To ensure smooth and efficient operations of the Marketing and Sales Department by coordinating and cooperating within departments and between departments to ensure that expected sales targets are met.
- To assist the Sales Director with any issues related to the Sales Department.
Dealer Sales Job Responsibilities
- Recruitment of Dealers for company products.
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key client personnel in assigned dealer accounts.
- Provide support to the Dealers in order to meet set targets and ensure their profitability.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet dealer performance objectives.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned dealer accounts.
- Proactively leads a joint dealer planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive dealer relationship.
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates dealer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Sells through dealer organizations to end users in coordination with dealer sales resources.
- Manages potential dealer conflict with other firm sales dealers by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to dealer rules of engagement.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address end-user needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company and dealer personnel.
- Ensures dealer compliance with dealer agreements.
- Support the work of delivery, re-stocking, returned stock, payment collection, receipts, reconciliation, etc.
- Collection off market in formation and monitor competitor activities.
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned Dealers
- Proactively recruits new qualifying dealers.
- Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Any other tasks assigned by the upper management.
Accountabilities And Performance Measures:
- Achieves assigned sales quota in the designated partner accounts.
- Meets required number of dealer recruitments
- Maintains steady growth and activity on all dealer accounts.
- Meets assigned expectations for profitability.
- Completes partner account plans that meet company standards.
- Maintains high partner satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
- Completes required dealer training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
Qualifications for the Dealer Sales Job
- Bachelor’s degree/Diploma from an accredited institution.
- At least 3 years sales experiences in the related industry with a verifiable track record of sales achievement.
- Proficiency in the process of developing distribution channels, know very well about the demands of customer; familiar with operating model of marketing activities from competitor.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Office Packages and other relevant marketing software.
- Environmental Job Requirements And Working Conditions:
- This position requires extensive travel within assigned region.
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria send your CV detailing your experience, skills and qualifications firstname.lastname@example.org. State your region and area clearly on the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.