Business Partner Consultants Limited Job Vacancy For HR Manager, Application Details
Business Partner Consultants Limited (BPC) is one of the leading management consultancy firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region. Our vision is to deliver best value that business and people can find in HR & Business Solutions.
Our Client is an SME in the Manufacturing Industry and seeks to engage a passionate and energetic talent in the position of Human Resource Manager
Main Purpose of the Job: Developing a progressive, aligned and compliant Human Resource Strategy and ensure its implementation in line with policies, processes & procedures to achieve overall business objectives.
Responsibilities for the Human Resource Manager Job
- Developing, implementing and monitoring HR policies and procedures to enhance business and individual performance while ensuring compliance
- Managing the development & sustenance of desirable company culture, performance and organizational development
- Ensuring organizational effectiveness through identifying human resource gaps & resourcing of staff to ensure business growth & development
- Developing and leading talent management & manpower planning; Talent flow, Career and Succession plans that ensures individual growth and availability of talent for both current and future needs of the organization to ensure business continuity
- Coordinating the performance management process to ensure productivity and a performance culture
- Leading and managing payroll, workforce administration, Human Resource Information system (HRIS) implementation through policies, processes and procedures to ensure highest level of HR service delivery
- Preparing, monitoring and managing budget in relevant functional areas and preparing periodic reports
Human Resource Manager Job Qualifications
- A Business Degree – Human Resource Option
- Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management
- A Valid HR Practicing Certificate
- At least 5 year’s relevant experience
Job Skills & Personal Competencies: Strategy implementation, Employee relations, Reward management, Change champion who is result oriented, customer service, problem solving skills, analytical skills with attention to detail, team leadership, Interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism and ethics, Planning, and organization skills, Interpersonal and communication skills, IT fluency, demonstrates great passion & energy to fulfill entrepreneurs vision and performance
How to Apply
Qualifying candidates to upload your details & CV through our website www.bpc.co.ke on or before 19th January, 2018. Tel: +254 712 316 877 (Only qualifying & job-matching candidates will be contacted, however, all CVs will remain active in our data bank)
If you Have Any Question or Need More Information Regarding Business Partner Consultants Limited Job Vacancy For HR Manager, Application Details, Kindly Make Use The Comment Box Below To Commumicate Your Feelings.