Brites Management Job Vacancies 2018 for Technical Sales Representative
Our client dealing with packaging and coding machines, generators, construction equipment and workshop equipment is looking for talented sales people.
Go-getters who would take matters into their own hands and do what it takes to sell the product and be disciplined to stay on track.
- Selling and marketing the products
- Closing business with customers
- Following up with customers
- Installation and routine maintenance of gadgets
- Collect customer inquiries, explain product function and resolve problems
- Work with the customers to ensure they are properly serviced
- Provide onsite service to customers as designated
- Project a professional company image through effective services to customers
- Advising customers on how best to use the products provided.
- Sourcing for customers and selling the products
- Using technical skills to demonstrate to potential customers the usefulness of the products
Qualifications and Skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good selling skills
- Diploma in sales and marketing
- 3-5 years’ experience as a technical sales person
- Driving experience will be a plus
- Flexibility with regard to work schedule
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV urgently to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.