Brites Management Job Vacancies 2018 for Flower farm Sales Officer
The Sales Officer will report directly to the Sales Manager and in her absence to the General Manager for Flowers or the directors. Laterally interacts with other Sales Officers, Pack house team, Order Preparation team, Drivers, Manager and fellow employees in the Sales department and the company generally.
The ideal candidate should have Experience in similar post (minimum 3-5 years).
Previous experience in roses industry is a MUST, Strong communication, mathematics, IT, presentation and sales skills, ability to work Monday-Sunday with 1 .5 day off a week any day.
- To sell flowers to the clients as per the set portfolio and ensure all documents related to shipment for clients are implemented in time, forwarded to the shipping agents and received by the client.
- Ensure flowers are packed, loaded and shipped as per client’s requirement.
- Selling the harvested flowers within less than four days in stock and produce the necessary shipping documentation, no flight missed, no document left behind.
- Maintain optimum communication and relation with clients
- Promote new product, commercial trials and develop sales volume in stems, prices and turnover.
- Ensure you achieve budget turnover and stem price
- Generate daily weekly monthly sales statistics
- Analyze client’s claims, generate action plan report and ensure claims are controlled.
- Prepare and attend weekly claim meeting.
- Ensure no claim from clients,
- Introduction of new varieties, change of prices.
- Prepare daily C17 B reconciliation
- Prepare export documents (Euro, Certificate of origin etc.)
Daily basis work:
- Confirm the clients’ orders to them by email latest 2 days before the shipment date.
- Make sure all prices are updated as per the season and clients.
- Every day the Sales Manager is doing the daily plan. Print the report, highlight the availability and send them to the clients as per your portfolios.
- If the Sales Manager is not in the office you will prepare the daily plan
- When the plan are done and sent to the farm, you will prepare availability and send it to your clients as per your portfolio. Price offer and other discount will be decided by the Sale Manager.
- Inform PH Manager using Roses Manager of necessary rebunching, priority grading, downsizing, down grading and bouquet preparation.
- Inform the PH Manager of treatment necessary for the specific packing list such as devitalization
- Ensure box label are printed as per client specification.
- When shipment is closed prepares the packing list, commercial invoice and other documents as per standard and make sure the documents are approves by the Sales Manager on daily basis.
- Ensure all the documents are emailed to the clients the day of the shipment date.
- Ensure the trucks are leaving the farm on time. In the evening don’t leave the office before the truck is out of the farm.
- Send to clients the shipping agent flight confirmation and inform as soon as aware the clients of any delays, cancellation of flights verbally and in writing. Take necessary actions with clients and shipping agents in case of offload for using alternative flights.
- Follow up shipment reception by clients and process any claim received within 48hrs. The Sales Manager will be the one accepting claim and issuing credit note. The directors will then approve the credit note.
- Prepare the tentative plan for the following day. This need to be send to the pack house by 3.00pm.
- Follow up twice a week client’s portfolio payment and receive debtor’s weekly report. In case of a problem, inform the Sales Manager and Directors, only ship flowers if payment is up to date.
- In the absence of the other Sales Officer take over her/his portfolio and operations and ensure you manage them effectively.
- Follow up with the pack house to make sure pack out is always above 95%. In case it’s lower investigate and report it to the Sales Manager and Director.
- Attend fair to promote the company products and find new markets.
- Any other duties assigned to the holder by the management from time to time.
- Sales and Marketing, IT or logistics
- Required relevant work experience: 3 years in a busy Flower farm
- Required skills: Product knowledge; Consumer sales (B2C); Access, Writing and speaking in proper English
How to Apply
Apply with CV stating your skills, experience and qualifications email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted