Asoko Insight Job Vacancy For Agile Software Automation Tester, Application Details
Interested in the people making and using software? Do you have an eye for detail and love a great user experience? Then we have a test role with great scope for personal growth.
Asoko is a first-mover in aggregating corporate data across African growth markets. Our unique position in the emerging markets data industry provides a great opportunity for someone looking to shape the development of a game-changing information platform for corporate transparency in Africa.
We’re a globally distributed team, so remote working is welcome.
The Role is
Junior member of a 4-6 person agile team. You’ll work closely with developers and designers to understand the product goals and then ensure that they are met when software is delivered.
The majority of the testing at Asoko is automated. You’ll be able to contribute to this via
- Adding scripts into a front-end test environment
- Identify cause of test breakages, and communicate them appropriately
There is an on-going need for manual verification and deep testing in some cases. You’ll be expected to:
- Ensure basic stability of each release
- Verify new and in-development functionality
- Deep testing and Negative testing on risk areas
You will also help ensure that users have a high quality experience
- Understanding user issue reports and ratifying the exact symptoms
- Help users in optimal use of the software
No restriction on location, as long as you’re great, speak proper English and can join in the UK workday!
- 2 – 6 years relevant experience
- Strong experience in using a variety of web software. Understanding of web implementation fundamentals is a strong positive
- Precision and reliability; driven to provide accurate statements and affirmations
- Knowledge of testing fundamentals and techniques is a strong positive
- Tackle new arenas of knowledge in a structured manner
- Demonstrated ability to communicate accurately in well defined terms
- Experience with customer support is a positive
How to Apply