AECOM Job Vacancy for Proposals Coordinator: Buildings & Places, Application Details
As a Bid & proposals coordinator, you would be responsible for working with multiple bid managers and teams to coordinate expressions of interest, pre-qualifications and proposals, using the AECOM Work Winning process, to provide quality, winning documents to set deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop overall market growth strategies, which articulate market trends/drivers and recommended priorities to successfully invest and grow, consistent with the business line’s and AECOM’s overall growth objectives in the fields of: Industrial, Power and Oil & Gas.
- Coordinate and support the activities of Market Sector Leaders to maximize business for key accounts within the market, especially for global, national, multi-regional and regional accounts.
- Lead market specific external affairs and branding activities that promote AECOM.
Deliver the bidding process for relevant bids for project opportunities through the following tasks:
- Manage the production of bid documents ensuring they meet required quality standards and time deadlines.
- Ensure the effective use of AECOMs Work Winning (WW) process and tools, for all assigned bids, to optimise the opportunity of winning.
- Assist the bid manager and team with all activities in the WW process and in liaising with other identified teams.
- Provide organization and structure for the bid manager and teams to ensure effective and efficient work and use of time.
- Ensure a compliant; error-free document arrives with the client in the correct format, meeting the deadline.
- Develop compliance lists, bid structures, and outlines.
- Coordinate bid preparation functions (administration, graphic design, technical writing) and the compilation and production process.
- Use approved templates and know how to apply them. Understand the AECOM brand and know how it should be applied to bids.
- Perform quality control checks on all bids undertaken.
- Arrange and attend bid planning and review sessions, as required.
- Assist in the creation and update of project data sheets project experience lists and CVs where required, ensuring they are channeled through the bid studio onto relevant repository platforms.
- At least 5 years of related experience in engineering consulting/ contracting environment.
- An understanding of the market and sectors and services where AECOM provides its services.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and team building skills.
- Agile response to fast-paced work environment and organizational change.
- A professional demeanor, strong interpersonal and leadership skills with a collaborative working style.
- The initiative and personal commitment to work on multiple projects and details concurrently, follow up, and bring tasks and projects to full completion.
- Be able to work in a collaborative environment on multiple bids.
- Organisational and administrative skills, including the ability to complete varied work tasks on schedule, and direct teamwork
- Proven ability to manage documents.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Understands the benefits of different communication methods and applies the principles.
- Ability to work under high pressure environment with tight deadlines
- Required competency: MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, InDesign.
- Desired competency: MS Projects, SharePoint, Sales force.
- Women who would still like to participate in the engineering sector are encouraged to apply as this is an office based job.
Engineering Degree level or equivalent.
APMP Foundation qualification (desired).
What We Offer
AECOM is a place where you can put your innovative thinking and business skills into high gear and work alongside other highly intelligent and motivated people. It’s a place where you can apply your skills to some of the world’s most challenging, interesting, and meaningful projects worldwide. It’s a place that values the diversity of our areas of practice and our people. It’s what makes AECOM a great place to work and grow. AECOM is an Equal Opportunity Employer
How to Apply